Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions about International RBC Agreement for the Metals Sector.
1. What are the conditions to participate?
A company can participate if:
- it uses metals;
- it submits a motivation;
- there is no objection on the part of the other parties to the participation of the new company;
- it makes an annual financial contribution;
- it signs the following official documents:
- Confidentiality Protocol
- Assignment Agreement
2. How much does it cost to participate?
||0 – 25
||26 – 250
||251 – 5.000
3. What is expected of my company if I participate?
- Implementing due diligence in line with the OECD Guidelines and the UNGPs;
- Participation in one of the working groups:
- Working Group on Due Diligence
- Working Group on Collective Actions and Upscaling
- Working Group on Sustainable Secondary Materials Supply Chains;
- Collaboration with other participants in the agreement;
- Internal and external communication about the agreement and due diligence results.