More than fifty companies have committed themselves to the Dutch Agreement on Sustainable Garments and Textile.
Other organisations are participating in the agreement: industry associations in the textile and garment sector (Modint, VGT and INretail), trade unions, NGOs, and the National Government of the Netherlands.
Parties that support the agreement advocate its aims and are prepared to contribute their expertise and experience. They do not have any management tasks.
List of supporters
- amfori: Trade with Purpose
- Asn Bank
- Cotton Connect
- Fair Wear Foundation
- Fair Labor Association (FLA)
- GoodWeave International
- International Apparel Federation
- MVO Nederland
- Organic Cotton Accelerator
- Plan International Netherlands
- Save the Children
- Social & Labor Convergence
- Sustainable Apparel Coalition